- [20 February 2016]
- Emmanuele Tidoni will give a talk on the 20th of February at the MLAC (Museo Laboratorio d'Arte Contemporanea - Sapienza University of Rome) during a discussion about cognitive enhancement, organized by SISSA (Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati) and Sapienza University of Rome.
Here you can find the flyer and the program of the event.
Agliotilab has organized two one-week courses:
- [11-15 May 2015] 9.00-13.00
- Prof. Mark V. Albert (Northwestern University, Chicago)
- "From Machine Learning to Human Learning: Leveraging applied computational strategies to understand human cognition"
- [9-12 June 2015] schedule TBA
- Dott. Jason A. French (Northwestern University, Chicago)
- "Introduction to mixed models in R"
- [16 May 2015]
- The Museum of the History of Medicine at Sapienza University of Rome will again take part in the “European Night of Museums”. In the Museum, which owns and displays the first ever electro-shock apparatus, visitors will be invited to assist to explanations of non-invasive brain stimulation techniques by the Agliotilab.
In the “Science café” talk named Brain and illusions with Salvatore Maria Aglioti and Simone Gozzano will show and discuss how our brain collects, selects and organizes information that goes to consciousness and so often leads us to some curious self-deceptions. Here you can find the flyer of the event.
- [27-28 May 2015]
- The Lab will have a meeting in Gerace (RC). Here you can find the flyer of the event.